Professional Development 2022
We will be hosting a professional development for teachers and homeschoolers to introduce mathematical education in Japan and how to use our textbook/workbook in the most effective ways each grades. Please join us!
- Introduction of primary math education in Japan and how it can benefit your elementary school students.
- Mayumi Derendinger, Writer for Japan Math Corp and Chief Researcher at the Japan America Educational Research Institute
- Bill Jackson has been conducting lesson study and learning/sharing Japanese mathematics teaching techniques since 1999, and one of the first teachers to implement Japanese math and lesson study in U.S. public schools.
When: ALL Eastern Standard Time
- Kinder - September 20th Tue 4 pm
- Grade 1 - September 22th Thu 4 pm
- Grade 2 - September 27th Tue 4 pm
- Grade 3 - September 29th Thu 4 pm
- Grade 4 - October 3rd Mon 4 pm
Kinder - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_fzLm2jz7RhaRPMeVQMa2PA
Grade 1 - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cMFpqOYpSgS5isv1ocUG3Q
Grade 2 - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_zNYVtlFLQvKQ5as4CE2h4Q
Grade 3 - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_OW3ZdUd2T42m2WgoLwMSiw
Grade 4 - https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lCg_kU57TsissE0FW7Vvvg
We look forward to seeing you there!
Japan Math Corp.